Sunday 26 July 2015

Mini Haul

Last weeek I ventured out to buy a hair dye and ended up spending over three hours at the mall because I had to touch everything. Twice. 

What came home with me, left to right (sort of):



  • Remington Anywhere Curls 25mm barrel curling iron   17,99 €   (my first heat styling tool ever, extremely tiny, portable and practical)
  • Dermacol Neon Hair Powder in Violet   3,79 €   (no idea if this works yet, but it better had because Dermacol is awesome)
  • Catrice Waterproof Eyeliner Pen   3,49 €   (great formula, terrible applicator)
  • S-he Stylezone Quick Eye Liner in 004 Violet   2,69 €   (does not work as a fancy coloured liner, looks like a realistic bruise though)
  • Syoss Professional Performance hair dye in 3-3 Dark Violet   3,99 €   (my second repurchase, review coming up next!)
  • Essence Eyeshadow Brush   1,39 €   (so.damn.CUTE.)
  • Essence PureSkin Anti-Spot Toner & Powder   2,79 €    (fourth repurchase I think, a very cool product that actually contains dispersed mineral powder)
Wow that is one blurry picture. The heat and light intensity was absolutely insane on that day and my camera was not handling that well. 




An attempted closer shot of the brush, eyeliner pens and what the hair chalk itself looks like.


Have you tried any of these products? Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment