Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Eve makeup

Hello!

I apologize for the odd shadows but I am visiting my 'proper' home for the holidays and I could not find a spot with decent light conditions.
I do love to look all fancy up for Christmas Eve dinner (I get my presents on the 24th, ha!) even if I'm wearing slippers under the table :) I've been feeling cool purples a lot lately and all my brushes are dirty with purple shadow  . The matted magenta lip was a bit out of my comfort zone but I warmed up to it.






I hope that your December has been great. I ate tons of things I shudder to think about (while binge-watching seasons 3 & 4 of Once Upon a Time) and that is absolutely fine since I had fun times and pleasantly slow days. I've also read a bit into Die Herren von Winterfell (Game of Thrones) in German and I am extremely proud of myself for that.

Have you tried something new and scary this year?

3 comments: